After getting off of work at 8:3o tonight Jared and I decided
sense we both didn't have to wake up too early tomorrow that we would finally take some time to be together without doing homework or being busy with other things. We decided to go rent a movie, I told him I wanted to watch the Time Travelers Wife, but of course he picked what he wanted to see which was The Box. That movie is so crazy and stupid that I pretty much took a nap. It was so weird I didn't even understand anything that went on in that movie. I would
defiantly say it is a waste of your time, I thought it may be pretty good because
Camren Diaz is in it and it looked pretty good in the previews but I thought it was pretty lame, but besides that I was glad that we finally had some time to spend together, without a million things going on!
No comments:
Post a Comment