Spring Break has begun. I am so excited it is finally here but I already know it is going to go by way too fast. I have so many things that I need to get done over the break, and I am determined to do them. I don't have any
homework over the break so I should have plenty of time to get everything done. I wanted to go somewhere for spring break but maybe going to salt lake or something will be good enough even some new clothes would probably make me happy! Jared and I had a nice night tonight just hanging out. We tried to rent the movie Precious, but we couldn't find it at a
redbox and I wasn't going to go anywhere and pay more for it, so we will just have to wait, maybe if I hear that it is really good then I will pay more to see it, but until then I can live without seeing it!
You should have planned a trip to Phoenix! I miss you. Hope you have a nice time AWAY from school! Don't work too hard!
ReplyDelete