Sunday, March 14, 2010

Phase 10 & To Do

Tonight Jared and I went over to my parents house, with Bree and her boyfriend Chris and played Phase 10. I love playing that game, but also miss that my sister Kami who isn't there to beat everyone everytime! But still the game is fun even though I hardly ever win at that game I love it! I have started on my things to do over the break and I have about 1 thing down which is grocery shopping (I hate grocery shopping) here is what else I am hoping to accomplish:

-Mop the floors

-Laundry

-Vacuum

-Clean Out Fridge

-Work Out

-Do Vinyl of some sort

-Go Shopping and buy some clothes( I seem to get stuck with the deals at JCP that it is hard for me to get stuff somewhere else for so much more!)

-Help Jared Get a Presentation done for his class

-Find a Dog

There is much more I am sure but just can't think of anything else....
Hopefully tomorrow I can knock alot of these things off my list and get things out of the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment