Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Can't Sleep

I know I always say it but I am exhausted tonight. I just got home from work and have to work early in the morning, not so fun, I think I have been so tired lately because I am getting a cold. I have this non stop sneezing episodes, and my throat is so sore! I haven't been sick sick in the longest time so I hope it doesn't get any worse. Because I am having a hard time going to sleep anyways, so getting sick is not helping. So I know this is weird but I am going to tell you why I haven't been able to sleep. Well I always sleep on my stomach at least to fall asleep anyways. Well in one of my classes I was learning about TMJ and I know my sister Bree had it pretty bad bad enough to go to the dentist and get help to treat it. Well I learned the side affects and all that and I don't want to get TMJ and I think that I am going to get TMJ. I am so nervouse that I grind my teeth while I am sleeping that I can't fall asleep I don't know if that makes any sence but it is really bugging me and it defiantly taking a damper on my sleeping! Just though I would share with you my little "problem" haha hopefully I will stop thinking I am going to get it soon, probably not because I always think too much about everything... especially when I am trying to fall asleep... ANNOYING!

1 comment:

  1. Has Jared told you he noticed you grind your teeth whiel you sleep? Or has your dentist asked if you grind your teeth...they can usually tell. Maybe you need a sleep study! LOL

    Hope you start feeling better!

    ReplyDelete