Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Home is where the heart is.......

Home is where the heart is, and yours is quite a lovely space. Enjoy your cozy nest.
That was the "Quicky" for my horoscope today, and I think I did just that today. Between the break from my two jobs today, I just stayed inside and enjoyed my cozy home. I should have gone running or done some errands, but I just was not in the mood to really do anything. I don't know why because today was a pretty good sunny day (besides this morning when I woke up to SNOW on the ground!) I love reading my horoscope and comparing it to my day, It is sometimes amazing how right on it is and sometimes your read it and your like WRONG! haha I like to think they are usually always right or pretty close and usually mine are that is why I think I enjoy it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment