Today I had the whole entire day off I didn't have to work at either place, and I didn't have school. I have gotton so much done today and I am so glad. I didn't think I would get too much done because I woke up with a headache, and I am still feeling sick from my cold. But I took some excedrin and it definatly helped with the headache and here is what I got done today;
-Like 5 Loads of Laundry.... yeah I was a little behind, I hate doing laundry!
-Cleaned and Dusted the entire house
-Mopped the floors
-Did all my Homework
-When Jared gets home we are going to the gym
It doesn't look like alot but it was. I had a busy day but it is so nice to be sitting here in a clean house, it really needed it because I didn't get much done during spring break! I am so glad I had the day off I really needed it! I should take more days off.... if only I could not have a job or go to school anymore..... and still have all the money I needed.... that would be nice! I'll keep dreaming!
November 2016
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment