Monday, March 29, 2010

Werid Guy

Today has been the longest day ever, I had school all morning and then three hours later I was off to work, and just got home a few minutes ago. I am so tired and I am still sick so I think that is why I am so tired (you think I would be used to it already) but anyways I don't really have anything to blog about so I will tell you about what happened to me today that really bothers me. So one day as I was finding somewhere to sit in the Student Center during a break between my classes this guy started some small talk with me which is fine, he is nice and we talked for a little bit and that was that. Then I kept running into him almost every Monday and Wednesday. He was nice but always called me Ash and wanted to talk alot more than I do. Well I hadn't seen him in a while because of spring break and everything, but today I ran into him once again, and of course he comes up and says Hey Ash.... eh it is so annoying I hate when people who I don't know or just meet call me Ash... like we know eachother and are friends. I know I am just being a brat about it but it really bothers me.. I know he is just trying to be nice but I am just annoyed... the funny thing is is that I can't remember his name for the life of me and another reason why I think it bothers me so bad is because he is OLD like OLDER than my Dad which is just weird!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like he is hitting on you.....gross!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know he is just weird. He is an old cowboy guy he seems nice but there is just something about him that really bothers me... it is GROSS! haha

    ReplyDelete