Today has been a pretty long but fun day. I started out by going to classes in the morning then coming home and getting ready to go to Salt Lake. Jared had an Interview for an Internship with
Walmart and before we left he also had one with
KPMG (what a busy man) , so we made the trip for his interview and decided to make a whole day out of it and go shopping and eat in Salt Lake. We ended up just going to the gateway. We ate at
Applebees... Jared really wanted to go to
Tucanos or
Rodizo Grill but I don't like that kind of food so I refused...
haha so we just ended up going to
Applebees. After that we just shopped around the gateway, it wasn't too bad of weather a little windy and it only rained while we were driving so not bad at all. I did get some cute yoga
capri's from Victoria
Seceret and FREE PANTIE
haha I love getting stuff for free!! Jared found some cute clothes as well and then we were headed back home. We decided also tonight to go try out this new gym right by our house its called Roland
Gardners (not sure on the spelling) but it is pretty nice right now we just have a week trial, but I think we might end up getting passes there. I need to so I can work on my 5k goal that I set at the
begining of the year! So I just got back from working out and it was great! I am really excited to start working out more and more and believe me I
definatly need to!!
What is KPMG?? Hope the interviews went well and I am jealous you went shopping! I can't wait to buy some non pregnant lady clothes! LOL
ReplyDeleteYou should check out this website I have on my blog reading list on my blog. Freebies2deals.com
There are lots of good Utah deals on there.
KPMG is one of the Big Four Accounting Firms... i don't really know anything else about them, but yeah I follow her, she was on Good Things Utah she does find way good deals its cool!
ReplyDelete