I never really knew why they called Wednesdays Hump day until a while ago when I figured out it was getting over the middle of the week and I am so glad Hump Day has come to an end. It is my least favorite day of the week so it makes me so happy that I am that much closer to the weekend!! Today I am so sad because I missed my
niece's Opera she had for her school. She was so excited to show everyone and she even told me like 2 months in advance when her Opera would be and it was today. I am so dumb thinking I had today off until last night, so to make a long story short I couldn't go to her Opera today because no one would work for me. It really
irritates me that people keep telling me how bad they need hours then not one person who is not working will work for me..(sorry needed to get that out) I feel bad I had to miss her Opera but I think that
Jareds parents recorded it so she can show me then!
No comments:
Post a Comment