I have done
ablsolutly nothing but work all day today. I worked 7-3 at
McDonalds and 4-930 at
JC Penney. Not a very fun day. I am so tired I am going straight to bed after this blog. But I did have a little girl who made my day today at
JC Penney. She was probably like almost two and walked in with her parents, she looked at me and smiled and said hi. so I say hi back and she came and gave me a hug. It was so cute her mom was like she usually doesn't do that she is very shy around people she doesn't know. It was so cute and on her way out of the store she said bye and blew me a kiss. Maybe she just knew my day wasn't the best and she helped me out! Thanks little Ana for making my day!
No comments:
Post a Comment