Today I haven't been feeling too good. I have had a headache all morning and just kinda feeling sick to my
stomache. And to make it worse I still have one more class for the day then I have to go to work. It seems like I am always complaining but I guess that is what I do best for any of you who know me. I think I have always been a BIG complainer it is just how I am. Jared has
gotton to know that very well now that we have been married for a while, I probably complain about something everyday and he is always telling me I need to stop
haha! Its kinda funny
cuz I tell him it is what I do best! But enough complaining I am going to go to school and work and stick it out! hopefully I will start feeling better soon I hope I am not getting anything too bad!
No comments:
Post a Comment