Monday, February 22, 2010

Accomplished

Today I have accomplished many things for it being a Monday. After school today I came home cleaned the house did some dishes and finished all of my math assignments for the week. This makes the rest of my week alot less stressful. I don't have any other homework in my classes so the rest of the week I can focus on studying instead of doing assignments. I am so glad I finally got some time to clean the house too. It was getting alittle out of control the only thing I didn't get to was mopping the floors which I dread. They never look clean enough for me so when I do mop, I kind of obsess about it and probably go through about 7 swiffers just for my downstairs, and still the very last one is still dirty when I throw it away haha, so that is still on my TO DO list which has many more items, but besides that today has been a pretty good Monday hopefully its a good sign for the rest of the week to come! Now I am going to watch the Olympics, I have enjoyed watching them this year! I usually don't watch to much of them but these athletes amaze me they are so talented! My favorite so far was Sean White who won the Gold in the half pipe. He pulled a great trick at the end called the Double Mctwist or something like that. It was awesome he is such a great snowboarder!

No comments:

Post a Comment