Thursday, February 18, 2010

Teen Mom

So today I finally had a little time to catch up on one of my favorite shows. The new season of Teen Mom started Tuesday, and I had missed it that day. So today it played again and I finally got to see it. I love this show but this girl, who is on the first episode is so stupid. I know that it rude to say, but the whole episode just made me mad. The things she would say about having a kid just irritated me. if she can't be responsible for having a baby maybe she should have gave it up for adoption, there are so many people who don't have the chance to have kids and here she is complaining about all the responsibility and never staying home with her baby. I know it would be hard when you are still young but still, its time to grow up. I hope the episodes get a little better!

1 comment:

  1. I know! I felt sick when her and her mom were screaming at each other over the baby and saying the f word. I want to rescue that poor baby!

    ReplyDelete