Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Annoyed

Well I know it has only been two months sense the new year began but I have been doing absolutely terrible on my New Years resolutions, besides blogging. I don't think that I have accomplished or even worked towards anything but trying to get good grades and making sure I blog everyday. I have done a little scrap booking but haven't really completed a page sense November. I have done absolutely no working out it sucks and I wish I had somewhere to go besides on campus with everyone else and their dog. I really want to run a 5k but if I don't get my but in gear I will never do it. I hope soon that I will have a little more time to accomplish some of the things I want to. I am annoyed with myself and think of how terrible I am doing everyday especially when what I am doing, doesn't pay off like studying and doing horrible on my exam.. those are just my thoughts for today. I am just annoyed.

1 comment:

  1. Hey at least you have one of your new years resollutions going! I need to go back and look and see what all of mine are. haha

    ReplyDelete