Thursday, February 11, 2010

Any Ideas?

I have had a pretty long day today, and it hasn't been too much fun. After working I had some homework to do. It is math and it is just bugging me because I can't figure it out. Jared helps but I still need to know how to do it myself, which is why it is so frustrating to me. Besides that I had to go grocery shopping we had absolutely no groceries in our house so today just made out to be a tired day. I am ready to go to bed and it is only 9:30. But I have a question I am also trying to figure out something for Jared for Valentines. I don't know what to get him and I want to do something fun but I am out of Ideas let me know if you know of anything besides clothes, or cologne or the usual stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, no ideas here. I haven't even figured out what to get Ryan yet....

    Ryan suggested you get him sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just printing a bunch of pictures for Nate and putting them in a cute little photo album I got him, nothing too exciting so I am not much help! Good Luck :) By the way your lucky Jared can help you with homework, We have tried that and we get way more frustrated ha ha!

    ReplyDelete