Thursday, February 4, 2010

Blogging

I always leave my blogging until the end of the day, hoping something may come up that might be interesting to blog about. I am not a very good blogger, and never really have much to say because I feel like my life is in a routine and I do the same thing every single week with very few changes. Sometimes I don't even feel like blogging or just want to be like eh I give up but I haven't. I am proud that I haven't giving up but sometimes I think I hold back a little to much with blogging, sometimes I feel like 'should I really say that' or something of that matter. but this blog is for me, family and friends, and it shouldn't matter because they should love me no matter what I say. I sometimes get a little nervous of what people are going to think that read my blog... the few who do, but I feel that I leave out the little things that come up that I want to remember.... I hope to get a little better at it just letting out how I really feel and saying what I want. This thought came from my sisters post from today about Journaling. I am so glad we have made this New Years resolution to blog everyday because this is something that my kids can read who can show their kids and so on. I wish I could have the opportunity to read any of my grandparents journals. I would love to read about their trials and tribulations and see how it relates into today's world. Maybe figuring out how much we were alike around the same age. I am glad that I am doing this and it will be awesome for generations to come that they will have something to read, remember me by, and relate their life to mine. I am glad my sister made me realize that even if I don't think my blog is that fun or interesting, it will be when future generations want to know about me.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same! I know that you live far away from your sister! Well I do to I only see my family a few times a year so I like to tell them how I feel or post pics so it is easy to stay connected with all of us being so busy! I like that you blog every day that is better than bloging like every few months it is a lot funner to read even if you don't have much going on! I think when you have kids you would have more to blog about but until I have kids this is my life but it may be boring but at least people will know what I am up to! I enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud of you for blogging everyday, keep it up! I enjoy reading your blog and you should feel free to say whatever you want and not to worry about what people say, I blogged about bigfoot! People probably think I'm weird but oh well! Anyways, don't break your good blogging streak.

    ReplyDelete