Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday Fun!

Today has been a pretty relaxing Saturday. My Mom and I went to Ogden to get our hair cut, and then of course had to go to all the stores that we don't have here in Logan. I love spending time with my Mom she is such an amazing woman and I look up to here so much. But after our little trip to Ogden I met up with Jared and we went to see his Parents. We just talked for a while getting caught up with eachother. His parents are so sweet and nice, they seem to always be worried about me working two jobs and going to school, I am so lucky to have them care about me so much! I can't believe the weekend is almost over and pretty much is for me because tomorrow is a eight hour shift and homework the rest of the day! I hate how the best days go by so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment