Friday, February 5, 2010

Date Night

I am so happy that today we got to go out on a date. Our friends Bryce and Tia who we haven't hung out with in a while called us tonight and asked us to go to our favorite restaurant Cafe Sabor and then go bowling. It was so fun because lately it has just been me and Jared and it is nice to finally go out with another couple again. Dinner was so yummy and we even got free fried ice cream I could have probably ate the whole thing myself it is so good! Then bowling was fun I won of course!! haha my score was only 102 but I did beat everyone else! Tonight was a fun night and it was good to get out, Tia kept talking about her dog and she makes me want one even more so I am off to look at the dogs on KSL. I am so obsessed I know I look at least once a week, but I hope that by summertime I will have a great dane... I need to save the money though they are so expensive but I am going to get one!!(hopefully) I miss having a dog around to keep me company when no one is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment