I hate that the prettiest days that have came this month I have been working every single time it is nice outside. Like today it was so pretty and looked like perfect weather to go on a run outside in the afternoon. I can't
waite until I am off of work on one of those beautiful days just to get a little sun I am so sick of
the cold. Well after a long day of work and a quick little nap, Jared and I went over to my Parent's house and I finally finished my scrapbook page for the month. It is a really cute Valentines Day one and I can't
waite to get my pictures developed and put them on! I didn't get my cricket set up this weekend... but I am still waiting to get a good deal on a table so I can set up everything on it!
No comments:
Post a Comment