Monday, February 15, 2010
What day is today?
The past two days have been a blur... they have gone by so fast and my schedule this is week is mixed up so I just feel a little off. Today is Monday I should have class, but because of Presidents Day, we didn't have school so I worked and then Tomorrow I have Monday Schedule so I'm all mixed up with my days I feel like it is Sunday today and tomorrow is Monday. Anyways I have been super busy with homework and I have finally decided who I am going to give my next speech on. I decided to do Michael J. Fox. He is a pretty interesting guy and has a great Foundation for Parkinson's Disease. I am interested in learning more about his foundation while writing my speech!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment