Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Good News.

So this week has had some pretty good news for me. For one my Sister decided she is NOT moving to Texas which I think is one of the best decisions she has ever made! I am proud of her for not going even though I understand how badly she wants to be with her boyfriend. It would suck being alone raising two kids, but I am glad she is putting herself and her kids before him. The other good news is what has to do with work. I have been working at JC Penney's for almost three years and have only gotten two raises one because they had too and the other was the annual raise. They decided to stop giving raises because of the company money issues and instead of cutting benefits and insurance they would cut raises and would continue them when the economy got better. Well for the past two years I haven't really received anything from the company that would ever make me want to stay there or even feel important as an employee. (well maybe besides my employee discount, now that I can't live without). But in the fall of last year they set some goals and if we reached those goals everyone in the company that has been working there for x amount of time would get a bonus when the new year in JCP time came around. So we ended up reaching the goals and so I GET A BONUS! I am excited it is quite alot and I am surprised. I feel like this makes up for what I have felt a little taken advantage of for the work I have done for JC Penny. anyways that good news has made my week just a little bit better for me which makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment