Yay!! Jared and I have been Married for six months today!! I am so happy, I can't believe that it has already been six months. It seems like it was just yesterday dealing with all the drama of my wedding. But I am so happy that I got to marry Jared. He is so special to me and I love him so much. He encourages me everyday and makes me strive to do my best in life. He is so understanding and always puts up with my whining and complaining! He is the best I could ever have! I Love you Jared! To bring back so memories I have decided to share some of my favortie photos of our engagements!
It only let me put up 5 at a time and I am too tired to do more but here they are!





Yay! Happy half year! It went by fast! Your pictures are so cute, I am happy you married Jared too. He is so good to you and you guys make such a cute couple. Love ya Ash!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! Time goes by so fast! But the fun part is falling more in love all the time! Just enjoy your life together!
ReplyDeleteI Love your pictures! Time flies too fast huh?! It seems to go by even faster once you start having kiddos
ReplyDelete