Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bugged

So many things have been on my mind today, I have probably started writing this blog about ten times but kept earasing it. I have so many things I want to say but I don't know how to say it without offeneding anyone. But I am going to say it here because I could never say it to their face. I hate when people particularly parents put themselves before their own kids. I have always thought and have been shown through my parents that the kids (me and my sisters) always come first. I just came from an experience of someone very close to me showing their three kids such a bad examples. It is so hard for me to be there and try and keep my mouth shut and not saying anything to them. I never would say anything but I sometimes wish I had the courage too. I can understand if they want to have thier fun, but don't do it in front of your kids, espically when they are old enough to understand and get upset about what their parents are doing because they themselves as eight year olds know that it isn't what you should be doing. I know I am not a parent and don't really have any expeirience but it really just bothers me. I hope one day they will realize that it really is affecting their kids and will change for the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment