Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Its Over

I am so glad when Wednesdays come to an end. They are such long days for me that I am just so happy to finally be home for 5 minutes after being gone from 730 in the morning and if working like I usually do wednesdays getting home at 930. So I am so tired today but I had a pretty good day for it being a Wednesday. Today I had to give a speech in my class and I actually think i did pretty well. It makes it a little easier every time I have to speak when I do better on a previous speech so I am happy about that. Also in my human anatomy lab today we actually saw the cadavers. Not really what I want to stare at for an hour or more. I think it is a little disturbing and I don't enjoy learning that way I would much rather learn out of a book for sure, but oh well what can ya do? I am so ready for a break from everything lately but we still have a while until spring break but I am counting down the days! I need Spring to get here ASAP! Or I think a quick trip to Arizona would be great!

1 comment:

  1. I agree you should come visit! It was 77 degrees yesterday!

    ReplyDelete