Saturday, February 13, 2010

V-Day Part 2

Today for Valentines Day me and Jared went to one of our favorite restaurants Cafe Sabor. Before that I was working and trying to decide all day what I should get Jared. I had no idea what I was going to do, I didn't want to get him something practical or something that he has already gotten from me before on Valentines Day. I don't know why I didn't remember this but when I was talking to my parents at my work today I remembered and told them about how Jared wanted this coat from Dillards. He would go there like once a week to go look at it to see how much it had gone on clearance. He never bought it because it was still a little pricey. But I knew how bad Jared really wanted that coat so after my shift was over I went down to Dillards and bought him the Jacket. When he finally got to open his gift he was so happy and kept telling me I shouldn't have bought him that and it was too much but I know he was so happy he finally got his jacket. And when I got home jared had a little Balloon full of candy and lotion for me. Such a nice guy. I love him and I had a great Valentines Day with my wonderful husband! Thanks Jared I love you your the best! (I have some pictures but I am too lazy now to post them so I'll do that tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment