Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Up Late

So I had to stay up late to watch one of my favorite shows tonight.. I couldn't resist waiting for tomorrow when they would play it probably everday the following days to come. I had to watch Teen Mom with Dr. Drew. I love this show and I have loved following their stories. It has been interesting to watch how their lives have changed. I love it and I am excited for the new season to start!

3 comments:

  1. I love that show I am still up watching it! With Jess gone I stay up late it is hard to sleep so I stayed up just to watch it! I am so excited for the new season! Well hope you get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I love watching it. How much longer is Jess gone? I know I can never sleep when Jared isn't here with me! The new season doesn't look as good but I am still going to watch it I hope they do updates with the girls though, I wanna know what is going to happen with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought he would not be home for like one more week but he just told me today that he will be home monday! And it is so weird that I got good sleep for those years before we got married and now I can't sleep without him! Well I will post what I think about the new season! I hope they do another season with the same moms the new season won't be the same! I hope you and Jared are doing good! Have fun with school and work!

    ReplyDelete