Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Happenings!

For Memorial Day today Jared and I both had to work all day but after I got off work we took Zoey up to my Parents and had some yummy dinner, and just hung out with the fam. It was a long day but was pretty fun after work was over with. I am so thankfull for all of the men and women who have kept us safe in our country they definatly mean alot to us! We are so lucky!

Jareds parents finally got home from their trip tonight so we are excited to go see them tomorrow they got to go to fun places like San Diago, Ensanada, and even made a stop in Disney Land on their way! I am excited to hear all their stories and see pictures of their trip! Jared and I wish we could have gone with!

No comments:

Post a Comment