So I think Zoey is making me lose my mind.... haha I can't believe that I forgot to post again last night. I was thinking that I did because I did start writing my post and then during the middle of it Zoey needed to go out so I took her on a walk and forgot to finish the post! So I am blaming my forgetfulness on her haha! So I am going to post twice today to make up for it and then get my but in gear and get back on track! So here is my Sunday post I started but just didn't post!
After work today Jared and I went up to Hyde Park Canyon with some of his friends so he could shoot his new gun! I have no idea what kind it is, and I don't really care to learn about it, guns are scary to me and I don't want anything to do with them! Anyways, going up the canyon they hit targets and had a good time while I sat in the car because the shots from the gun were so LOUD! Jared and I both have to work tomorrow so he had to go out yesterday and have some fun because we can't do anything fun for the holiday but work all day tomorrow!
November 2016
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment