Friday, May 21, 2010

another day.... another night

I don't have much to blog about today. I didn't do much other than work and visit both Jared and my parents. There isn't much to do lately and the weather has been SUCKING! I am so sick of the rain storms I want a week full of sunshine! Zoey and Harley still don't get along to well, when Zoey is bigger I am sure they will love being around eachother right now they can't even be in the same room unless one of them is sleeping! When we went to see Jareds parents tonight all his neices were there, they are scared of dogs but got used to Zoey pretty fast. I was so glad Zoey was sleepy because she is really nippy with hands when she is excited around people especially when she doesn't have toys near by to stick in her mouth. They loved petting Zoey, but i know when she gets older, they are going to be so scared of her, hopefully they get used to her though!

No comments:

Post a Comment