Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Spending TimeTogether

I have been studying every sense I have gotten home from work tonight and I don't think I planned enough time for studying I always leave things to the last minute which explains why I am studying so late the night before my final and that I always blog right before the day comes to an end haha. My last final is tomorrow at 930 and I can't wait until it is over! I am so sick of school it will be so nice to have a short break!

Jared and I both finally had a day off together today and it was so much fun. We finally got some things done that we needed to do together, went out to lunch at Iron Gate Grill because we have never gone there. It was pretty good, their new restaurant is way cool and has awesome decorations in it. I also talked him into going to Sugar and Spice. He let me get a cute decoration for my house and I was so happy. We have almost lived in our house a year and my walls are EMPTY! Decorations are so expensive and I always get the comment... "can't you make that yourself" haha If only I had the time or the creativity! After spending the day going all over Logan we even got to take a short nap together before I had to work at 5. I love spending time together with my Jared!

No comments:

Post a Comment