Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Feels Like a Monday

Today has been the longest day ever, and I have been in the worst mood. I don't know why but something is really bothering me and I feel just a little stressed out! I think I need some good sunshine to make me happy or something. I had to work both Jobs today and it wasn't fun at all, also I couldn't sleep at all last night because of Zoey, sometimes I wonder if having a dog is harder than if I were to have a baby! Haha I know kids are alot harder but still puppies keep your hands full and give you alot to complain about too! But I love Zoey and she is getting better with things everyday! But other than working all day it has felt like a Monday and it hasn't been a good one! I am ready for bed and hopefully my mood will change overnight because I hate feeling like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment