I can't believe today is only Tuesday. I am already ready for the weekend already! Jared,
Zoey and I are still all getting used to things around here. Having a dog in the house is so new for Jared so he is still trying to get used to everything! He is being such a sport though putting up with me and
Zoey! But She is getting used to being in the Kennel during the day, and is starting to realize it is
ok to be in there. I know I have my hands full for a while until she trained but I already can't
waite for that day to come! Today my Dad measured
Zoey and she is 11 inches and I am excited to see how much she grows in the next two weeks! Hopefully the rest of the week goes by fast, I need the weekend for some time off!
No comments:
Post a Comment