Sunday, May 23, 2010

Isn't it June Yet?

It is early but I am so tired. After working all day and waking up way to early I am ready for bed now. but of course I have to blog first, but what to blog about? Nothing much happened today besides work and playing with Zoey. I did do a little cleaning and keeping zoey entertained because it is raining outside and she will barley go to the bathroom in the rain! right ow she is trying to get my fingers and I type on the keyboard, sometimes she is such a little brat!

Some good news is is that Jared and I finally got our summer trip planned to Las Vegas and Arizona! I am so excited to finallygo visist my sister and her family! I am glad to finallyget out of cache valley and into WARM weather I can't waite until June!

No comments:

Post a Comment