I am so excited...!!!! I just got a new PUPPY! I drove all the way to Kimberly Idaho to pick her up. She is a Great Dane and she is SO CUTE! I love her so much already and I just got her! I decided to name her ZOEY,(sorry Kasey I know your cats name is Zoey, but I liked that name too, hope your not mad!) She is very quiet so far and is just adorable! She had to have a bath when she got to my house, she didn't like it too much, she just shook the whole time!
Here are some pictures of Zoey!
Me and my Baby Zoey
Tired after her Bath
Trying to figure out who Harley was, Harley just wanted to play!
She was a little nervous tonight being away from her Mom!
Cute puppy!! I was in Kimberly yesterday we live in Twin Falls which is the next town over! Crazy!! Your puppy is so cute!! Have fun with her!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting. Harley is huge compared to her!
ReplyDeleteAsh! I'm way happy you got a dog! Yay finally! She is so cute, that is totally fine you named her Zoey! I can't wait to meet her. I bet you are having tons of fun with her. She is adorable!
ReplyDelete