Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ready for the weekend!

I am so tired! I don't know why I didn't work a whole lot this week but for some reason I am just ready for the weekend that I have off! Jared got Saturday off as well so I am excited the weather is supposed to be good so we can finally enjoy being outside! Today I had to work both jobs and it wasn't very fun, people really get on my nerves sometimes and its so hard for me to sit and be nice all the time haha! I finally had it today when a co-worker of mine (we don't really get along) said something that really bothered me and so I told her how I felt... ! I don't mean to be rude, but some people. It is funny how mine and my sisters days are so similar sometimes! I miss her, but at least I get to read her blog everyday!! I hope your now having a better day now that your home Kami! Love you, I think it was just a day filled with not so smart/rude people for the both of us!

1 comment:

  1. I miss you too! I don't feel so disconnected since I get a peak into your life everyday and get to see what you're up too!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete