Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What Would You Do?

So previously on my blog I posted about how my boss was talking about a TV show seeing what people would do in certain situations. Well I finally found out what show it was and I got to watch it tonight. It is called What Would You DO? Its on abc on Wednesdays I believe and on Fridays? It is quite interesting to see what people would do in certain situations. They do some funny situations, and serious things to. Tonight there was bridzillas making their bridal party wear ridiculus things and weighing them on a scale. I thought that was pretty funny! I love when people stick up for others though, there was a situation where a kid with down syndrome was bagging grocereys and the person who was getting checked out kept telling him to hurry and that he was retarted. The lady behind her spoke up and I hope that I will be that coragouse if I am ever in that situation! I am happy I finally got to watch an episode, I am excited to watch another one hopefully I can watch the one on Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment