Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Exercise

Exercise is on your mind in one way or another -- maybe it's just all the new spring runners or gym-goers prodding you, or maybe it's something deeper. In any case, better health is yours if you want it.

It is so funny that this is my horoscope today. It has been like a week and a half sense I have gone to the gym, I have been too lazy the past couple days to go, so I just kept putting it off cuz I would do it later... well finally I went to the gym today! I am so ready to get back in shape and be more healthy. The gym always makes me have such a better day, and I am alot less tired at work when I go to the gym! I need to make sure I go almost everyday, so I am going to try and keep it up! I still haven't ran a 5k yet so thats my goal to run one of those this summer I gotta get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment