I had the day off both jobs today and it was Great! I took
Zoey to the vet early this morning for her examination. She is a healthy girl and is going to grow so quick. They weighed her and she is now 9lb! so we will see how much she weighs when we go back in a few weeks for her shots! I can't
waite until she gets a little bigger so I can take her on walks to the Dog Walk right by my house! I also can't
waite until she can play with my parents dog Harley. Jared and I went up to my parents house today to visit and Harley is HUGE
compared to her and he is ready to play and
Zoey is just too little! She is getting better everyday with her kennel which makes me happy! I am excited to watch her grow into a big puppy!
No comments:
Post a Comment