Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bad Night

Have you ever had those days where everything seems to go wrong? Well that was my night tonight. Not necessarily my whole day was that way but when I got home from work at 8 the rest of the night went downhill. I hate being in a bad mood and being onry, but sometimes I can't control my emotions and I just go off. I am so greatfull for the wonderfull husband that I have that puts up with me when I have my moments from time to time. I don't really even know why I started to be in a bad mood when I got home, but I am so glad that he understands me and still loves me no matter what! Anyways enough venting for me, I am so glad I finally got to see some way cute pictures of Keegan! He is adorable just as I imagined him! I can't wait to see them in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment