Thursday, June 10, 2010

15k

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday! I am so ready for the weekend! I think that I always say that but I also only work a three and a half hour shift tomorrow so I am so glad I will pretty have a free day, and Jared also has the day off tomorrow which will be fun to spend time together! Today I had to work at both jobs but it did go buy pretty fast. I am just counting down the days until I get to go on vacation!

But I have decided to set a new goal for myself. McDonalds is holding this 15k race in August. The prizes for the winners are supposed to be awesome because it is between all of the Jernibi stores so it will be fun! So as of today I decided I am going to do it! I know I have never ran more than probably 2 miles at a time, but there is a first time for everything right?! So I am going to really get my butt in gear and start running daily (it will be much easier when Zoey can actually go with me so I can get some of her crazy energy out!) and hopefully I will lose some weight when I do this! I am hoping I will stick with this and actually do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment