Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Better Day!

I am so glad today was such a better day than yesterday! Even though it is rainy and couldy still, it was a good day! I am pretty sick of the weather though its starting to get on my nerves! I even had to go tanning yesterday because I never get the chance to actually be in the sun when it decides to come out! I got alot done around the house today and just left the worst chore for last. Laundry! I hate laundry, I don't mind doing it and throwing it in the washer and dryer, but I just hate folding it and then putting it away! I know I am lazy but its one of the things I hate to do, but it has to get done so I am off to finish my laundry and then head for bed I haven't beem sleeping to well so I am ready to hit the sack!

No comments:

Post a Comment