Ok, so I have been the biggest slacker the past two days! I don't know why but it has totally slipped my mind to blog! I have been working long and lots of hours already this week that I am just so tired! I know it isn't really an excuse but thats why I haven't been blogging. Nothing exciting has happened the last two days all I have done is work, and try to sleep and entertain Zoey when I have the time sence it has been raining she can't go outside! I am so excited tomorrow I have the day off, so it is time to get ready for our vaction! It is the last day I have off before we leave so I have to get most of the things done tomorrow! I am so ready for the vaction if I wasn't getting one next week I would probably go crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment