Sunday, June 13, 2010

The weekend is gone....

The weekend has gone so quickly! I can't believe tomrrow is already Monday! I don't feel like starting another week yet! Oh well hopefully it will go quickly because after the week is almost done we will be making our way to Arizona! I hope it goes by quick beacuse I am ready to have fun see my niece and nephews and get some SUNSHINE! It has still been rainy and gross all weekend long so it wasn't very fun!

Today Jared and I took Zoey over to play with Harley! They just go crazy when they are together so its funny to watch them play and sometimes scary! I can't waite until they are the same size so we dont have to keep such an eye on them when they are playing together! Soon Zoey will catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment