Sunday, June 6, 2010

Neighbors

So Jared and I don't really know any of our neighbors and we have lived in our house for a year! But recently we have started talking to our next door neighbors alot. They have a little boy who is like a year and a half named Nixon he is a cutie! Anyways, they love to come visit Zoey when she is outside, so we have been talking alot! While we were outside, the other neighbors came outside and were talking about doing a little get together next sunday. It was kinda weird to have all the neighbors out because we hardly ever see anyone! So next sunday we are supposed to make a dessert, and everyone is supposed to come, we will see how that goes, but I am excited to finally start meeting people around here! I hate not knowing who I live next to so hopefully it turns out well and we have the little get together! But if anyone has a good idea for a great dessert, let me know I need a good idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment