Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2 Months

So its about time that I blog again. I always tell myself I am going to blog today.... then I don't know where the time goes. I am so behind on everything so I will start from the begining of things I would like to blog about so first up:








Maleaha being 2 months old!




She is such a cute baby I absolutly love this little girl. A part of me can't wait until she is older and a part of me already misses holding her when she was just a newborn! She did so well at her two month check up she only cried until I could pick her up and calm her down. I am so glad the nurse was so quick she had 3 shots in probably 30 seconds I was amazed! She is growing way too fast but her stats are








Height: 24 in. 94%




Weight: 11lbs. 14oz. 75%




Head: 381/2 cm. 39%






Here she is with her bear at 2 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment