I can't believe that it has been 1 month already since I had Maleaha. Time has gone by so fast it seems like yesterday she was still inside my tummy. Maleaha has grown so much and is getting bigger everyday. She is now wearing size 1 diapers, even though they are a little big still. She loves to eat, alot all the time it seems and she is starting to stay awake a little more throughout the day. She is starting to focus and follow things with her eyes. Everytime she hears my voice when she is awake and I am not holding her, she looks for me. She has smiled a couple times while I have been talking to her, but doesn't do it too often yet. She is getting to be a strong girl. She can push up with her arms and legs when she is on her tummy, and can hold her head alot better. I am so lucky that she is such a good baby she really only cries when she is hungry, or if she is super tired.

I took a picture of her with her bear at 1 week and now at 1 month. I will take a picture every month so we can see how big she is growing (thanks for letting me copy you kami)
She is so cute! Love her cute little outfits and those cheeks!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing her cute pics! She is so adorable Ash! She is getting big (even though she still seems tiny) I can't wait to see you guys again!
ReplyDelete