Maleaha and I are so proud of our Jared! He is now a college grad and couldn't be more happy! I am so proud of him and all that he does for Maleaha and me. He is such a great Dad and Husband I couldn't ask for anyone better! On graduation day we spent most of our time with family celebrating! We wanted to do a big party for him but it never came together so we just had lunch with his family and went to dinner with my parents and Daion! Here are some pictures of Jareds big day!




We are so happy that all of Jareds work paid off and he finally found a great job! He is working in Ogden at a company called JD Clark & CO. He started Monday and I could tell when he got home that he was really excited about his new job. He tells me all the cool stuff he has like his own direct line, his own desk, his ID card, its all pretty cool compaired to working at Wally World! He is doing the fund accounting for the company and works with a team of people. He said they were taking him to luch today to get to know him better, he seems to like his team and I am excited for him to get started with this company!
No comments:
Post a Comment