Monday, March 28, 2011

Maleaha & Ryder!

A couple of weeks ago my best friend Kasey who had a little boy Ryder who is now three months old came over for a visit! Maleaha got to meet her first baby friend! It was fun to get together with our two little ones and compare is amazing how fast they grow! Ryder seemed so big compared to Maleaha only because I am used to looking at her little self all the time. Soon she will be just as big, and I will want her back to being little! but I also can't wait for Maleaha to start laughing and smiling like Ryder! He is such a little Stud and has a cute personality and the cutest laugh he wasn't too happy until after he ate and they were leaving, but I did get to hear a little laugh and got to see his sweet smile!






Here are some pictures they both started crying when we laied them down to get their pictures taken. But look how cute these two are! They will soon be best of friends!!



They were just fine until we moved them right next to eachother....



Then they weren't too happy....



They are so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment