October has come and gone so fast I had so many things I wanted to do this month, but I didn't get a whole lot done. I was so excited to start decorating and celebrating the upcoming holidays with Jared in our new house. I was planning on carving pumpkins, figuring out costumes for Jared and me, handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters and making more holiday decorations for our new home. Well I didn't get to most of these the things which I am sad about but the things I got around to were;
I made a Halloween decoration for our home (which I stole the cute idea from my sister Kami!) And maybe handed out candy to like 7 trick-or-treaters which is weird because our house is in a pretty busy area and I can always here kids playing outside and now I have all this candy that I am going to eat now which isn't good even though I love candy. So my October festivities didn't go as planned especially sence Jared had to work overnight at Wal-mart on Halloween so we just went and saw our nieces and nephew and just hung out until he had to go to work. I was bad again and didn't get any pictures of anyone on Halloween but I'll take a picture of my decoration and try and be better about taking pictures. Hopefully I can get alot more things done this month then last. I can't figure out how to move this picture to the bottom but that is the decoration I made for Halloween.
I made a Halloween decoration for our home (which I stole the cute idea from my sister Kami!) And maybe handed out candy to like 7 trick-or-treaters which is weird because our house is in a pretty busy area and I can always here kids playing outside and now I have all this candy that I am going to eat now which isn't good even though I love candy. So my October festivities didn't go as planned especially sence Jared had to work overnight at Wal-mart on Halloween so we just went and saw our nieces and nephew and just hung out until he had to go to work. I was bad again and didn't get any pictures of anyone on Halloween but I'll take a picture of my decoration and try and be better about taking pictures. Hopefully I can get alot more things done this month then last. I can't figure out how to move this picture to the bottom but that is the decoration I made for Halloween.
I really like your TREAT decoration, it tured out REALLy cute!
ReplyDeleteI remember our first Hallween in Phoenix, we had ONE trick or treater and he was a teenager that didn't even dress up!
Oh and this is how to move your picture...
When you are editing or creating your post click on the Edit HTML tab and then you will see the pictre you have uploaded in a werid HTML text. You can cut and past only in the Edit HTML tab. Then you can put it where ever you want. Then if you click on the Compose tab you will be able to make sure it is where you want it.
If that didn't make sense you can call me next time you are making a new post and I can walk you through it.