Sunday, November 8, 2009

Lovin' Lazy Sundays...

I am so glad it is Sunday, I definatly don't want Monday to come it just means another long week of work, work, and more work. But I was glad I had today off I finally got some things done that I have been wanting to do, like taking down all the Halloween decorations and putting some new stuff up that we bought. Jared started putting it up a while ago but it wasn't exatly straight so he has been so busy with work and school to fix it I had to take matters into my own hands and hung our decor all by myself. I fixed it and it looks great! Now I want to put a quote or something underneath in vinyl but I am not quite sure what to put so any cute ideas let me know.. its in the kitchen/diningroom which I think makes it a little harder. But that is another thing on my TO DO list. I also got most of the house cleaned, did some laundry and I also made dinner... I don't do it enough I just suck at it but today it was pretty good so I just need to keep practicing my cooking.

So some exciting news is I am registerd for Spring Semester at USU. I am excited to go back right now but I am sure I won't like it too much once it starts. I have finally decided what I want to do so it does make it a little more exciting to go to school now that I found something I want to do. This weekend was pretty relaxing I only had to work Saturday so it has been a great relaxing break, and Jared and I went on a little date to Ruby Tuesdays last night which he has been dying to go to and then just came home and watched a movie. We finally had some time to be together this weekend and it was so fun! But for now its back to the work week...

No comments:

Post a Comment